Why Cloud-Based Security and Archiving Make Sense
sponsored by Google Postini
Email security and compliance are critically important to organizations of all sizes. Email-based attacks are on the rise, archiving and e-discovery needs are escalating and IT departments are increasingly accountable for addressing these needs within an organization. Yet in a period when IT budgets are stretched, organizations with on-premise solutions invest significantly more money and IT resources maintaining security infrastructure - performing often unplanned and unexpected capacity upgrades - and less time on strategic activities that drive business. Consider the following:
- At least 75% of all email traversing the Internet is spam and 38% of organizations reported that malware had infiltrated the corporate network through email during the 12-month period ended April 2009.
- More than 60% of organizations believe that the IT department holds the majority of the responsibility for communications security and compliance, but fewer than 20% feel they are well equipped to handle it
- 42% of Best-in-Class organizations decreased their help-desk costs and time need to remediate email attacks by more than 20%.
Join us for this live webinar on 'Why Cloud-Based Security and Archiving Make Sense'. We will address the critical and growing requirements for better email security and email archiving, as well as illustrate the benefits and cost savings of a cloud based approach to managing both. This webinar will include:
- An overview of the best-in-class practices, including results from recent research, presented by Michael Osterman - President, Osterman Research
- An overview of Google's enterprise IT solutions, presented by Adam Swidler - Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Google
- A live Q&A session with the speakers and you, the audience.
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)