Road Rules: Emerging Techniques for Secure Remote Access
sponsored by RSA, The Security Division of EMC
Early VPN concentrators effectively enabled trusted laptops to gain access over the Internet. But they made assumptions about remote devices and users that have proven untenable in today's increasingly mobile and diverse business environment. To successfully battle the escalating threat landscape and comply with privacy regulations, companies can no longer afford VPNs that open gaping holes into their network.
This webcast details emerging approaches to secure remote access that can be used to complement or even replace conventional VPN concentrators and covers the advantages and disadvantages of more contemporary secure remote access methods.
Check out this featured webcast and learn more about:
- New business drivers that are reshaping secure remote access
- The continuing evolution of SSL VPNs - why one size does NOT fit all
- Keeping nomadic workforces productive with Mobile VPNs
- VPN alternatives - secure application portals, secure desktop access
- Limiting risk exposure through identity and role-based access control
- Stopping breaches before they start with NAC and endpoint security
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)