This resource is no longer available
Logging and audit: A guide to gaining security intelligence
Key questions answered in this webcast include:
- What kinds of information are collected by each tool?
- What resources are required to manage the different tools?
- What data is required by the numerous regulatory requirements?
- What kinds of information can help improve your security posture?
- And more
Independent network security expert
David Strom is one of the leading experts on network and Internet technologies and has written extensively on the topic for nearly 20 years. He has held several editorial management positions for both print and online properties, most recently as editor-in-chief for Tom's Hardware. In 1990, Strom created Network Computing magazine and was the first editor-in-chief, establishing the magazine's networked laboratories. He is a noted author and a frequent speaker, panel moderator and instructor.
- LogLogic, Inc.
- Oct 31, 2007, 12:00 EDT (16:00 GMT)