Laptop lock-down: Encrypting enterprise data-on-the-go
sponsored by CREDANT Technologies
Today's business and regulatory climates are driving more companies to encrypt the data stored on corporate laptops and related mobile devices. Many laptop encryption products exist, but how do you know which of those approaches is necessary or appropriate for your business?
This expert webcast examines the notebook encryption product landscape, and how to determine which technology strategies are appropriate for your enterprise.
In this webcast, we examine:
- Business risks posed by the data stored on laptops that leave the office
- Financial, legal, and regulatory drivers that lead employers to encrypt laptop data
- Common approaches to mobile data encryption (full device, file/folder, field)
- Pragmatic considerations (maintenance, backup/restore, performance)
- Fitting encryption in IT processes (automated deployment, audit compliance)
- Deploying laptop encryption as part of a broader mobile security initiative
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)