The Mobile Virus: Coming to Your Handheld Soon?
sponsored by Nokia
There has been a rise in the threat vector of various mobile devices -- specifically malware. Is the problem really that serious? Our expert will explain to security professionals the top threat vectors and how they happen:
- Viruses transmitted from the "network"
- Viruses transmitted from other mobile devices
- SMS text messaging spam
- Downloads: Trojans/back doors in photos, video, email, ring tones
- Preventive procedures/policies for security managers
- Preventive technologies: baked in and add-ons
- Threats to anticipate in the future
Also included will be how to standardize a corporate mobile AV policy when you have non-standard devices (models, types, form factors) to protect.
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)